Menter Cwm Gwendraeth Elli Environmental Policy
MENTER CWM GWENDRAETH ELLI aims to help protect and conserve the local environment and resources by adapting and implementing this policy.
MENTER CWM GWENDRAETH ELLI will work to meet and if possible exceed, compliance with environmental legislation and to undertake improvement.
MENTER CWM GWENDRAETH ELLI will seek to:
- Minimise the unnecessary use of resources in its buildings, and its activities.
- Avoid waste, and encourage conservation, re-use and recycling to assist other voluntary organisations to achieve good practice.
- Minimise environmental pollution from its activities.
- Promote understanding of and participation in environmental through education, information and consultaion through its mailings and the support of the Voluntary Sector Environmental Forum.
- Work in partnership with others locally, regionally and nationally to encourage good environmental practices.
This policy will be reviewed and updated annually from the date of the adoption.